Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A classy 21st birthday in a department store in Berlin?

I've met a lot of sweet people in my lifetime thus far, but Emilie Shinskie is probably the sweetest person that I've ever met. 





Her 21st birthday was on Monday of this past week, and all she wanted was to buy flowers and find someplace in Berlin that serves dessert and wine. 

I've never been to a 21st birthday outing, so this was a first for me to begin with, but it will definitely go down as classy. A group of us went to KaDeWe in Berlin, I'm told that it is the largest department store in Europe. You may need a GPS to navigate your way around this place. 

We took a glass elevator to the 6th floor of the seven-story building. We bought cakes and pastries from a parisian dessert stand and wine from another. It was a lovely time all around. Definitely classy. Definitely memorable. How many people can say they spent their 21st in the largest department store in Europe? 





Happy Birthday Emilie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment