Monday, May 27, 2013

Wan Tan Soup and Norah Jones.

I wouldn't say that I'm a picky eater, but I know what I like. So, coming to Berlin, going to a biergarten and trying to order something that sounds appetizing is definitely a stressful experience.

So after trying a never ending series of "____wursts," I resorted to eating pizza, pasta, chicken and other comfort foods that are cooked in America.

As one of our paid group dinners, we went to a place just a brisk walk away from our hotel that serves meanVietnamese cuisine. I've ate there a total of three times in the past seven days. The wan tan soup is to die for and they really like "Don't know why" by Norah Jones because it played on repeat all three times I went.


If you are ever in Berlin, stop by. I think the wan tan soup is reason enough to come back to Berlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment