Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bye, Bye Berlin.

Over the past two weeks, I have made friends with 20 people. Nineteen of them, I had a hard time saying goodbye to this morning as they were leaving the hotel and heading to the airport. The other one, Shannen, will be accompanying me to London, where we will spend a week, so I wont have to say goodbye until we land in Miami airport on June 6th.  We have all shared an experience that we will remember for the rest of our lives. 

(Professor Freeman took the photo)

This trip was definitely an experience. I tried foods that I couldn't pronounce, took public transportation by myself, learned a small German vocabulary, made great friends and opened my mind a little more. 


Goodbye, Berlin. It's been an experience. I can't wait to visit again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment